Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Good Disaster

Ok, so I’ve been jogging everyday for the past 2 weeks. I’m really motivated to do so cos I have a wedding to attend to in October and I really have(more of need) to lose some weight for me to fit in a nice dress. Whoa!!! Me? Dress? Oh well… It’s something I HAVE to do for a friend.  Now that’s a different story…

I invited Patricia, one of my kabarkadas to hang out somewhere cos we lost power early this afternoon. I had to do some work I couldn’t get things done at home. I packed my stuff and off I went to Makati.

We had merienda at Kopi Roti in Greenbelt. Patricia and I decided to go window-shopping from Greenbelt to Glorietta. I kind of missed going to the mall cos I haven’t gone there for quite a some time. After going from one shop to another, I then thought of buying a new rubber shoes so I bought one. I thought it would stop there, but no. I almost bought me a digital camera but luckily I didn’t. I have to say though, there were a lot of really nice cameras out there.  On top of my rubber shoes, I also got to buy some of my personal stuff and more.

Do I feel guilty for spending today… nah! Why? Because…

- I love my new jogging shoes—and the other one. I just don’t want it to deteriorate anytime soon because of the heavy load it’s carrying everyday;
- have a new toothpaste(I’m currently using Hapee’s Night Gel—how sad is that?!);
got more socks;
- finally got me an alcohol(realized today that we only have 1 alcohol in this household and we are 9 people and 1 dog living here!!!);
- I’m back to using facial wash(I’ve been using Cetaphil for a while now but I think I’ll use a different one before I go to sleep);
- bought my fave deodorant(my favorite scent – Secret’s Powder Fresh);
- All clean with Cuddles wipes for me & Tricia(we always need one especially when we have munchies in the car); and
- Tricia’s Bench Silver Dust(she loves this scent).

After my little escapade, I went off to BPI to fetch Trish and have a quiet dinner. She had a really long day and luckily she gets the Sunday off. She deserves it.  And me? I’m home and will now finish the task I should have done when I was out and about getting reunited with Ayala Center. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment