Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1:12 am

Yes, 1:12 am and I am still awake... wiiiide awake! I can still go jogging but that's too much. I might just wake up and realize I lost 100lbs. Why not?! I ate a lot this evening and I just drank a can of Cherry Coke(Tricia's favorite :))...

What have I been up to today...

My day started out by driving my mom to her office. That was better than having the car brought to Petron for an engine wash then have it fixed --aircon brokedown. Unfortunately, warranty has expired so my dad just brought it to some auto shop and got it fixed. It is actually quite important especially it's been sooooo hot nowadays. I heard temperature went up to 37degrees today. Unbelievable! Don't go out much at noon everyone!

When I got home, I started doing some work. I had 9 total tasks but some of those are not active, meaning, I work for them on an "as needed" basis. So I did some account creation, downloading, uploading, research, calls, etc... Quite ok. Just frustrated with one 'cos I've been doing a research since Oct 2009 and I'm still not done with it. I'm so lucky to have such a understanding provider. She told me "it's a big task, so no worries". How about that?! But I really want to get that one over with and move on to new tasks.

I left at around 5pm to meet my friends in Alabang cos we're having yummy S&R pizza for dinner. We ordered 1 whole pepperoni pizza and bottomless drinks! Sorry diet but I just can't help it. I've been craving for that pizza for such a long time, I can't remember. I took home 1 box for my breakfast later. ;) We also looked around to check what stuff we can buy at S&R and it turned out that there are a lot of goodies there. One is Tricia's favorite, Cherry Coke which she has been missing since I can remember. It's not available in any grocery but I found a stack of 'em there. Amazing, huh? Goodies??? Pile of chocolates, shelves of cereals, dips, chips, bucket(take note: BUCKET) of ice cream... heaven! Now I'm getting a membership card there... soon! ;)

We then went to one of our friend's house and I got to buy a lotion/body cream. I wasn't actually planning of buying one but I did and it turned out to be a really good buy. I can feel the smoothness of my skin--I sounded like I'm in a lotion commercial. I like the feel of it on my skin. So I'll make it a habit to put lotion on every night.

Before I went home I met with Tricia in Bon Heur to surprise here with the Cherry Coke I bought. I didn't mention earlier, but I bought her 1 dozen of 'em. I guess that'll will last her until we become a member of that heavenly grocery store with an amazing new york-style pizza. ;)

Home sweet home. I changed my clothes, sat in front of my laptop and started... chatting!!! Someone left me an offline message-the last buyer I worked with. But the first person I got to talk to was a friend I was with during dinner. We just can't get enough of each other. Haha Then other friends went online giving me good news that they already got a reply for the job they applied for online. Good luck Friends! You can doh it! Don't worry, I did a bit of work here and there but that's it.

2 assignments ended tonight--1) "$13-task", which I'm very happy that I finished it finally cos it was really taking a lot of my time; 2) a VA task where a lot of tasks were given to a bunch of us and then they'll be picking 2 VAs. Obviously I didn't make it. My theory, it took me 3.33 hours to get the job done while the other 2 were able to finish it in less than 2 hours. Another highlight of my evening was hiring my very own provider to do the October task. Now it should be done and over with by the end of the week.

So I guess that's it for now. So how do I end this post??? I'm really not sure. Hmmm... Oh! I knooooowwww...

*Stretches...yawns...yawns some more...*

Good night or should I say good morning??? Zzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

  1. I think that's 1 way to beat the machine in you-exercise! ;) afterwards, you'll surely be able to sleep cos of tiredness. tnks Gracey for the cherry coke!!! :D:D you're now officially a buyer. naks!

    ReplyDelete