Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watering Hole

I just got here in Shaw and decided to have breakfast first. Shangri-la Plaza won't open til 11am so I decidedo look around the area and find me a place to eat.

I really don't feel like drinking coffee so Starbucks is out of my list. Just across the street, I saw a restaurant, Watering Hole, with people drinking beer... My guess, call center agents. Who else would drink beer this early, right? This isn't Germany! Well, in Tondo maybe.

I ordered Tapa with Egg for breakfast(but I'm still waiting for it to be served while doing this). I am seated outside their restaurant together with the "early BEERds". I just realized how much I hate staying in our booth because of pollution and here I am having breakfasat right in front of EDSA. Well, what else makes good food but... dirt. Hehehe

Good food(at least for me!): dirty ice cream, fish balls, chicken skin, shawarma(MRT), isaw... and more...

Later, Chow time!

1 comment:

  1. Love eeet! ;) na-imagine ko ichura mo ng kumakain ka jan. hehe

    ReplyDelete